In-Home Private lessons are a great way to get the one-on-one training attention that you and your dog need. Private lessons work at a customized pace and are tailored to your specific training goals. Training comes to you* and works around your schedule. Lessons are one hour long and can be scheduled as often as needed. Each lesson is followed up with a written summary and supportive materials as well as phone /email assistance**. * Lessons can also be held at Glenview Animal Hospital or outside locations as needed ** Training packages include a set amount of phone consultation time, if needed. Additional phone consultation will be billed in 15 minute increments at $25 per 15 minutes.
Behaviors covered in In-Home Training include:
- Puppy Behaviors – Including Potty Training, Mouthing, Crate Acclimation
- Dog-Dog Introductions
- Leash Walking
- Coming When Called
- Barking and other attention seeking behaviors
- New baby introduction
- Resource Guarding (please contact the office to discuss)
- Leash Reactivity (please contact the office to discuss)
- Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Prep
- Advanced training skills
Behaviors not covered in In-Home Training:
- Dogs with a bite history
- Separation Anxiety
Package PricingOne Lesson – $125.00 Three Lessons – $375.00 Six Lessons – $630.00 Ten Lessons – $1000.00
- Pricing Notes :
- First lesson can be applied to a package.
- If you are enrolled in class, private lessons are $100 each
- Packages must be used within one year of purchase
- $10 off if your dog comes from a rescue
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations or your session will be forfeited. Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Each lesson is 60 minutes